Thursday, August 05, 2021

Bonus post: Chell glory portal renders

 I've been busy lately with blender. I keep learning new stuff, it's fun. I don't think I'll ever be able to use those renders as backgrounds for my captions but I enjoy making them regardless.

Anyway, Those are not as good looking in my opinion as my previous ones but I've learned a lot more with them. Hope you'll enjoy

















Chell model source: https://smutba.se/project/31361/

Portal gun model source: https://sketchfab.com/3d-models/portal-gun-not-mine-7ec0ac35810848c8b79798d142e568e3

 

8 comments:

  1. I find these renderings pretty good :)
    May I ask where you've got the model from and who she is? From my experience with blender I assume that you have not textured and rigged it yourself. I would like to experiment with her, too :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, sure. It's from here: https://smutba.se/project/31361/
      It's Chell, from the game Portal.
      I probably should mention this in the post, I'll do this.

      Delete
    2. Great! Thank you. I have downloaded it now. In fact I've seen it on smutba.se, but from the sample images it looked not so appealing to me :D
      Having it linked in the post is definitely practical. Also I've seen that her name and the game were already mentioned in the caption of the post. Should have read it more carefully :O

      Delete
  2. is there any hope for more captions? we would love to see some more content from you

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope everything is okay and nothing bad happened. of course if something bad did happen I hope for everything to end good and get better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's been 10 months :O

    ReplyDelete
  5. Almost a year...I hope you're doing OK, wherever you are.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's been a year now :( I hope you're fine

    ReplyDelete